DiFit lifestyle coach Gaiso is an inspiring 500 RYT yoga master from Sweden, he has been professionally instructing Ashtanga, vinyasa, hot, and yin yoga for 6 years in Sweden, Spain, and Japan. His dedication to yoga and engagement in most kinds of sports benefited him in creating a deep knowledge of the human anatomy and creating personalized training sequences adjusted to meet the goals of each participant.
Gaiso has been participating in various yoga workshops in yoga teacher training courses helping new yoga teachers take their first steps into yoga mats as instructors. His determination and strong leadership combined with his ability to modify and break down advanced postures make his students notice the progress of their mobilities quite fast.
Gaiso has a bachelor’s and master’s degree in Social Anthropology from Stockholm University, where most of his studies focused on human behaviors in relation to themselves and others, and he has been integrating this knowledge into yoga for better results in his class.
He has vast experience working with students from different backgrounds, as he is holding international yoga retreats in Sweden, Spain, and Japan where he combines yoga classes with ICE baths following WIM Hoff methods.
- Pranayama (breathing techniques)
- Skill in creating well-structured and progressive sequences that adhere to the Ashtanga Yoga tradition.
- Ability to inspire and guide students in developing discipline, self-awareness, and mindfulness in their yoga practice.
- Encouraging students to integrate the principles of yoga into their daily lives.
- Knowledge of the philosophical foundations of Ashtanga Yoga, including the Eight Limbs of Yoga as outlined by Patanjali.
- Ability to integrate yogic philosophy into class themes and discussions.